Digital Dispay 3V-30V Mini Current Voltage Charger Capacity Tester USB Doctor qc2.0/3.0 quick charge power bank meter voltmeter 2016 new USB capacity tester Description:
• This test can be a USB charging current, voltage, discharge capacity,Quantity of electric charge,power, timing, intelligent devices.
• It can be very easy to find digital device charging problem.
• Tester three dimensional size 65 * 24 * 14mm • The only button on the tester is used to view and test data switch, The tester can be powered down to save data.
1. Input Voltage: 3V – 30V
2.Input current : 0 – 5.1A `
3.Cumulative capacity range: 0-99999 mah precision: 0.001 Ah
4.Charge accumulation scope: 0-999999 MWH precision: 0.001 Wh
5.Cumulative power range: 0-299.999W precision: 0.001W
6.Timing the maximum range: 0-999 hours 59 minute 59 seconds precision: 1 second
7.Parameters that you can test: Voltage of battery. Current of battery, discharge capacity of battery,Quantity of electric charge,power of battery,timing.
8.Communication function: Yes
9. Parameters adjusting function :Yes. Equipment for parameters adjustment: One electronic load,one constant current source. Voltage of constant current source should be set to 8.5V
There are 3A, 2A, 1A and 0.3A models for current adjusting.
Here is a example for 3A:
When you set electronic load at 3A model, the current will be adjusted step by step.
It will cost you about 10 seconds and you can see the result changing procedure in the LCD screen.
When you see the 3A result shown in LCD screen, the adjustment process is finished. You can shut
off the electronic load and the parameters will be saved automatically.
10. Clean the data : Push the button until the parameters changed to next sets of parameters. Then release the button.
Then the next sets of parameters will be started and they will start from zero.
11. Over voltage or under voltage : Over voltage or under voltage, LCD screen displays a warning symbol and issue rapid beep beep sound.
12. Turn on mode l: The LCD screen will show all parameters within 1s when you connect power supply by Micro USB or male plug of USB with wire.(It is to check whether the LCD screen is good or not).Then you can see the parameters used last time(capacitor and which set of parameters). You also can see the current voltage, current and over voltage or under voltage. Please see following illustration.
USB output port can be connected to a data line, a discharge resistor or the like cable devic comprising a data communication function, the data does not affect the data transmission line.
Test specifications, voltage can not exceed 30V, current can not exceed 5.1A.
Note:When the voltage is lower than 3V on the instrument display No display screen or higher than 22V,LCD screen displays a warning symbol and issue rapid beep beep sound, it does not affect the use.
Because mobile phones and digital devices at low battery or full charge, the current and voltage is not a stable value,
the application example of the discharge
device is a USB 1A or 2A discharge resistor.
Note: This data is mobile power discharge capacity, the battery capacity is not, according to our experience, the discharge capacity is about 1.9 times the battery capacity.
The former Test Reference Manual Tester discharge capacity value is cleared,and the mobile power is fully charged.
1 x LCD USB Voltage Current Detector Mobile Power USB Charger Tester Meter